Your truck’s fuel system works hard to deliver the energy needed to make your engine run. A constant and clean supply of fuel is necessary to ensure that your work truck performs properly, safely, and efficiently.
Your heavy duty truck may require maintenance if it has any of the following symptoms:
- Trouble getting started — could be caused due to a clogged fuel filter.
- Poor acceleration — could be the result of a faulty fuel pump delivering too little fuel.
- Sputtering at high speeds — possibly a faulty fuel pump.
- Engine Stalls — your truck may have a failing fuel pump or a blockage in the fuel line.
Keeping your heavy duty truck maintained does not stop at just the engine, but the whole exhaust system as well. The Truck Shop can help you have a truck that runs at maximum performance with a clean and functioning exhaust system.
Whether you need regular maintenance, or a complete replacement of parts, we can quickly help repair parts, replace clamps, or install new pipes and stacks.
Our Fuel Systems Services Include:
- Fuel Gauges
- Fuel Lines
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Tanks
- MPI Fuel Injection
- TBI Fuel Injection
Our Exhaust Systems Services Include:
- Catalytic Converters
- Clamps and Hangers
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Muffler Repairs and Replacements
- Rain Caps
- Turbo Chargers
The mechanics at The Truck Shop will observe, inspect, and repair your truck’s fuel & exhaust system so you can get back on the road again and go.